1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: In accordance with the duty to provide information reflected in article 10 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Services) Act (Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002), the following details are given: the company that is the registered owner of the web domain is Globasesc Strategy Group S.L. (hereinafter GSG), with its registered office for these purposes at Calle Felipe IV 3, 3rd floor, Left. It holds Tax ID card number B‑86707320 and is entered on the Madrid Companies’ Registry at Volume 31,044 general, Volume 8 of Section A, Entry B on the Companies’ Register, Sheet 115, Page M‑558,765. Contact e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Accessing and/or using this GSG portal gives visitors and viewers the status of USERS, who accept, by means of such access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions for Use reflected herein. The said Terms and Conditions shall be applicable regardless of any General Terms and Conditions for Contracting that it may in each case be compulsory to comply with.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: GSG, in its own name or by means of an assignment contract, holds all of the intellectual and industrial property rights over its web page; in addition, all of the elements contained therein (by way of example and without limitation, images, sounds, audio and video material, software or texts; marks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, software needed to make it work or facilitate access and use, etc.) are owned or held by GSG or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions contained in articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this web page, including making such reproduction, distribution and public communication possible, for commercial purposes on any medium and by any technical means are expressly prohibited unless previously authorized by GSG. USERS undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property belonging to GSG. It will be possible for users to display the elements on the portal and even to print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computers or on any other physical medium provided that this is done solely and exclusively for their personal private use. USERS must refrain from eliminating, altering, eluding or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the pages of GSG.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: GSG shall in no case be held responsible for any damages of whatsoever nature that may arise, by way of example and without limitation: from errors or omissions in the contents, any non-availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malware or any harmful code in the contents despite having adopted all of the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
5. AMENDMENTS: GSG reserves the right to effect such amendments as it may see fit on its portal without prior notice, with the ability to change, eliminate or add to any of the contents and services provided through the same as well as the manner in which these appear or are presented or located on its portal.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: GSG reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for any prior notice, whether on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, for those users failing to comply with the present General Terms and Conditions for Use.
7. GENERAL ISSUES: GSG will prosecute any failure to comply with the present terms and conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising any and all civil and criminal actions as may be available to it in law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEIR DURATION: GSG shall be able to amend the terms and conditions set out herein at any time, with the duly published terms and conditions being those appearing herein. The effectiveness of the said terms and conditions shall depend on the period during which they are displayed and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between GSG and USERS shall be governed by Spanish regulations in force and any dispute arising shall be submitted to the Courts in the city of Madrid.